This is the QRIScloud service desk support portal and it is the primary location of resources to help QRIScloud Home | Contact us | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
| Follow @QRIScloud on Twitter.
you get the most out of the storage and compute services available through QRIScloud.
- ★ QRIScloud Collection Dos and Don'ts
- Tips for using GPFS from a script or program
- Tips for building software on Awoonga, Flashlite & Tinaroo
- Instructions for Flashlite NCMAS CIs and Users
- Nimrod and Kepler Services on the CoESRA Desktop
- NFS access to QRIScloud collections
- ★ The QRIScloud FAQ Table of Contents - START HERE!
- Section 1: General Questions
- Section 2: Basic QRIScompute questions
- Section 3: Basic QRISdata questions
- Section 4: OpenStack & NeCTAR RC terminology
- Section 5: Using NeCTAR RC
- Potential Eclipse Jetty Server Vulnerabilities
- Unpatched LimeSurvey vulnerabilities
- MQTT Broker does not require authentication
- Apache HTTPD out of date or EOL'd
- PHP out of date or EOL'd
- Open RDP (remote desktop protocol) service
- Advice: Flashlite disruptions : 2016-04-28 - 11:00 to 17:00 - postponed!
- Advice: Euramoo outage: 2016-04-21 until 2016-04-26 : 14:00
- Advice: Outage in QRIScloud NFS storage: 2016-04-21 - 18:00 to 2016-04-22 09:30
- Advice: Network changes - 2015-04-15 10:00 until 17:00
- Advice: Network changes - 2016-04-14 15:00 until 2016-04-29 17:00
- Advice: Euramoo outages: 2016-02-25 - 08:30 onwards - resolved